School of Mathematics
Sun Yat-Sen University
Guangzhou, 510275, China
E-mail: yangch8 AT mail DOT sysu DOT edu DOT cn
I received my PhD degree in mathematics from University of Science and Technology of China in 2007,
my advisor is Professor Jun-Ming Xu (徐俊明教授).
I have been working at Sun Yat-Sen University since July 2007.
I visited Texas State University - San Marcos as a postdoctoral researcher, from August 2009 to July 2010,
under the supervision of
Professor Jian Shen.
I co-organize the Guangzhou Discrete Math Seminar, which started in September 2017.
See also my record at ORCID.
My papers indexed by MathSciNet of AMS.
Slides of my recent talks.
Graph Theory, Theoretical Computer Science, Combinatorial Games and Puzzles,
and various topics in Discrete Mathematics
- The Non-Deterministic Constraint Logic and Its Applications in Computational Complexity.
Computer Science and Application. 7(5) (2017), 407-413. (With Ziwen Liu)
- SNOWMAN is PSPACE-complete.
Theoretical Computer Science. 677 (2017) 31-40. (With Weihua He and Ziwen Liu)
- Connectivity of lexicographic product and direct product of
Ars Combinatoria. 111 (2013), 3-12. (With Jun-Ming Xu)
- Sliding puzzles and rotating puzzles on graphs , Discrete Mathematics.
311 (2011), 1290–1294 .
- Connectivity and super-connectivity of Cartesian product
graphs, Ars Combinatoria. 95 (2010), 235-245. (With Jun-Ming Xu)
- Diameter vulnerability of graphs by edge
deletion. Discrete Mathematics. 309 (2009), 1001-1006. (With He-Xi Ye and Jun-Ming Xu)
- Forwarding index of cube-connected cycles.
Discrete Applied Mathematics. 157(1) (2009), 1-7. (With Jun Yan and Jun-Ming Xu)
- Reliability of interconnection networks modeled by
Cartesian product digraphs. Networks, 52(4) (2008), 202-205. (With Jun-Ming Xu)
- Connectivity and Edge-connectivity of Strong Product
Graphs, Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, 38(5) (2008), 449-
455. (With Jun-Ming Xu)
- Cover pebbling number of some product
graphs, Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, 38(9) (2008), 1030-
1035. (With Wei Kong, Yong-Liang Pan)
- Fault Diameter of Product Graphs, Information Processing Letters.
102 (2007), 226-228. (With Jun-Ming Xu)
- Feedback Number of Kautz
Digraph, Discrete Mathematics, 307 (2007), 1589-1599. (With Jun-Ming Xu, Ye-Zhou Wu, Jia Huang)
- Some graphs with
minimum Hosoya index and Maximum Merrifield-Simmons index, MATCH
Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry. 57(1) (2007), 235-242.
(With Xiang-Feng Pan, Jun-Ming Xu and Min-Jie Zhou)
- On the Randic index of unicyclic graphs
with k pendant vertices, MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer
Chemistry. 55(2) (2006), 409417. (With Xiang-Feng Pan, Jun-Ming Xu)
- Connectivity of Cartesian product graphs, Discrete Mathematics,
306(1) (2006), 159-165. (With Jun-Ming Xu)
- I am a reviewer for AMS Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet.
- Referee for journals: Mathematical and Computer Modelling,
Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence,
Information Processing Letters,
Electronic Journal of Graph Theory and Applications,
- I co-organize the world's most difficult online monthly competitions
for the puzzle Sokoban (推箱子), since April, 2009. The competition levels are so difficult that sometimes
there are no more than 10 people in the world could solve.
- I enjoy distance running. My personal best: 1 hour 40 minutes and 51 seconds for half marathon (21km),
43 minutes 36 seconds for 10km, and 5 minutes 15 seconds for 1500 meters.
Last modified: May 29, 2018