PSokoban is a Windows clone of a Sokoban variant called Pukoban. The Pukoban puzzle was
originally designed and implemented as a Flash game by Dries De Clercq.
In PSokoban, boxes can be pulled as well as pushed.
Use arrow keys to move the man. To pull a box, use CTRL + arrow keys.
- Count the number of moves, pushes and pulls in the title bar
- Undo and redo
- Copy solution to clipboard
- Paste solution from clipboard
- Solution format: a 'lurdLURDsxzy' string
- lurd: move without push/pull
- LURD: push
- sxzy: pull (s=up, x=down, z=left, y=right)
- Open external single-level .psb files which use the same XSB format as the normal Sokoban levels.
- Change of skins
- F3: load internal skin (the original Pukoban skin designed by Dries De Clercq)
- F4: load external skin 'skin.bmp'
- F5: load external skin 'skin2.bmp'
Created: Dec 15, 2010Home