QSokoban is a Windows clone of a another Sokoban variant originally developed by Dries De Clercq as a Flash game called Sokostrong.
In QSokoban, the pusher is strong enough to push any number of boxes at a time.
- Count the number of moves, pushes in the title bar
- Undo and redo
- Copy solution to clipboard
- Paste solution from clipboard
- Solution format: a 'lurdLURD' string
- lurd: move without push/pull
- LURD: push
- Open external single-level .qsb files which use the same XSB format as the normal Sokoban levels.
- Change of skins
- F3: load internal skin (the original Pukoban skin designed by Dries De Clercq)
- F4: load external skin 'skin.bmp'
- F5: load external skin 'skin2.bmp'
- Auto-save best solutions to files
Created: Feb 15, 2011Home